Home:Main Menu>FAQs>TA


What should I do If I have problem about studying?
If you have any problems about studying, you can ask help at TAC, which is located in building S, 1th FL., room number S102. The opening time is 10am~12am and 1:30pm~9:30pm from Monday to Friday.
What kinds of help does student learning tutor provide in T.A.C?

TAC is Teaching Assistant Corner ,  provides a wide range of teachers and tutors for studying. About their schedule, please check the following website  
http://cdtl.stust.edu.tw/tc/node/tacschedule. Or either can you go to TAC or go online for consulting to solve the problems of studying.
What kinds of qualifications to be need to act as TA?
A qualified TA needs to have good performance at studying, dedicate to service, and the third grade at least or above at STUST University. Besides, a qualified TA also need the teacher recommendation when apply for a TA.